1. (NCAA) Since the end of the March Madness tournament, seven Kentucky Wildcats have declared for the NBA draft.
2. (NBA) Golden State Warriors point guard Steph Curry broke his own record for most three-pointers in an NBA season when he hit his 273rd of the season against the Portland Trailblazers.
3. (Soccer) In the latest Manchester derby, United convincingly took down City 4-2 with goals from Chris Smalling, Wayne Rooney, Juan Mata, and Marouane Fellaini.
4. (NBA) With the Brooklyn Nets latest loss, the Boston Celtics have clinched one of the final two playoff spots in the Eastern Conference.
5. (NHL) The defending Stanley Cup champions Los Angeles Kings were eliminated from contention for the NHL playoffs. The Calgary Flames clinched the spot above them in the Pacific Division in the Western Conference.
6. (NFL) Former San Francisco 49er wide receiver Michael Crabtree signed for the Oakland Raiders.
7. (NFL) Pittsburgh Steelers legend Troy Polamalu retired from the league this past weekend.
8. (Golf) Jordan Spieth won his first Masters, tying the course record as he hit 18 under on the weekend. He hit 26 birdies throughout the tournament as he set a Masters record in the process.